Monday, November 13, 2006

September 2006 photos


Sometimes, all I want to do is sleeeep....!



Daddy with Olivia, and the town church in the background.


"Oh yes, mummy, can I have a go on Sandy's bike?"


"Mmm. Now I'm not so sure about this...."


"Perhaps being with mummy is safest after all!"


"Right then, what's Granny's phone number again?"


"Where is she? Out walking the dogs I suppose..!"


Olivia was getting much stronger on her feet by the end of September, running to the camera whenever she got the opportunity.

Blueberries are SOO tasty!!


"Wonder what might happen if I pull Hamish's tail..."


September was a lovely month of sunshine and continued high temperatures. Sandy was out in the garden on a daily basis; here he was blowing bubbles.

1 Comment:

Fiona E. said...

Love the photo of Olivia with Sandy's bike!