Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas has come, and gone!

Yes, it's now past for another year. There's no doubt that Santa Claus was VERY good to all of us- Sandy has had great fun playing with his "Hotwheels" track and various games all yesterday and today. Meanwhile, Olivia is loving pushing her buggy around the house, and has really enjoyed trying to push along her ride-on car. As she grows, she'll get much quicker!
Anna got loads of clothes from my mum and dad, and a rather nice pair of leather boots from me, and me-- well let's just say that I'll be a bit smarter when I go back to work in the new year! I have a couple of really excellent dvds to watch too, when I get time, including one I wanted for ages, "Caché", (Hidden)which is a French thriller.


Sandy, Olivia and Anna on Christmas Eve


Sandy opening presents on Christmas morning at granny and grandad's house


Olivia discovers her ride-on car!


Me, lighting the fire upstairs.


Sandy, Anna and Uncle Keith in the lounge.


Christmas is great fun!


"I'm off for another walk!"


Refreshments time, while we take a break.

0 Comments: