Sunday, March 25, 2007

Looking back over the past few days...

The weekend came and went, and it was a busy one after all!

On Friday evening, a very large crowd witnessed the first speedway meeting of the season at Armadale, when the Monarchs defeated Glasgow by one point in a meeting that was disappointing in that it didn't reach a full conclusion. After 12 heats out of 15, a big crash in ht 13 meant a long delay, and with two riders off to hospital, the meeting was abandoned. A shame.

On Saturday I took Sandy down to Eyemouth for his first swimming lesson there. He was great in the water, and did everything his instructor told him to. He seemed to really enjoy it all! This will be the routine each Saturday morning from now on. We then dashed up to Edinburgh, where Olivia and I went shopping while Sandy and Anna went to Sandy's Russian lesson.


My brother Keith, with my mum and dad.


At Sandy's party, above and below.


Olivia, cleaning those teeth before bed...

Today, Sandy had his 5th birthday party at Brewers Fayre in Edinburgh. Fifteen of his pals joined him for an hour of play, followed by a buffet and a cake. Most of the guests had their faces painted, and everyone seemed to have a good time there. Sandy came away with loads of great presents. Olivia also had a good time, and my mum and dad, along with Keith also came along.
post signature

2 Comments:

Bikas Mishra said...

hi michael,
really liked your blog...have gone thru blogcrows forum on your efforts to get this template....i wanted the same one...though faced similar prob...it's not parsed is the msg that i get....would be grateful for your help..
thanks in advance
bikas

michael.. said...

Hi Bikas,

Yes, this caused me lots of problems at the start. I have no prior knowledge of html, so I didn't know how to solve the problem of it not being parsed.
What I had to do was to go through the template, line by line, and I finally spotted where there was an error. I can't even remember now where it was--SORRY! I do recall it was near to the start though.
I can give you a tip though. If you go to my blog, right click on it, then left click on the bit that says "View Source", you will get the entire copy of my template. Save this, and compare it to what you have already, and you should fairly quickly be able to spot the mistake..
Good luck, and let me know how you get on, as I'd be interested in viewing your blog again when you do sort it out.
Regards,
Michael