Thursday, July 30, 2009

At last- something new!

I know - it has been a while! I've been lazy, on holiday, and latterly, over the past couple of weeks, we haven't had a camera at all, as our trusty Sony Cybershot gave up the ghost and refused to work at all.
So, I finally got round to buying a new camera- a Panasonic Lumix, which arrived today. Here are a few pictures from around the house, mostly close ups, to see how it performs. Try clicking on them for bigger versions. I still haven't added our holiday photos from 3/4 weeks ago- I'll try to get round to it soon- I promise!

Who's been eating chocolate, Olivia?


Anna relaxing in the conservatory.


Anna and Livvy.


Lots of detail in the face- this camera seems to take nice pictures!


Looking down the street, from upstairs. Taken on full zoom.
post signature

0 Comments: