Saturday, April 28, 2007

A different way to learn...


Sandy with his picture of some dandelions..


Sandy, blowing the seeds out of a dandelion!


In front of what will soon be the new Asda supermarket...


"Space shuttle to Houston, over. Just landed on a rock cake. Very hard ground, but also very tasty!" (Sandy's rock cakes...)


Olivia, learning that painting can be a messy business...


The clean-up operation begins...

I haven't had much time over the past week or so to post anything, as it's been very busy at school and Anna has been hogging the computer somewhat, in order to prepare for her driving test part 1- the theory test, which she sat today, and passed very convincingly- Well done Anna!!
I did wonder how she was going to do it, as Anna seems to learn things in a very different way to me. She was reading the Highway Code up until last night- and only completed reading it right through yesterday! However, she was reading it very slowly, and was obviously committing the contents to memory very successfully! If that had been me, I'd have had to read it through many times, in order for it to stick in my mind! I must be stupid then...!
The weather is still very dry, and I heard on the news yesterday that April 2007 will be the warmest EVER in the UK. It'll most likely also be the driest, as we have hardly had any rain at all throughout the month.
post signature

0 Comments: