Sunday, April 01, 2007

Round and about...

Today, as it was sunny, we drove off to the hills, to see a field of Highland cattle close to Gifford, where I work. I had been fiddling around with my camera, so in the end, the photos I had hoped to take didn't really come out the way I had wanted them to- silly me! Anyway, we got a couple of half-decent pictures, then moved on towards Gifford, where Anna drove us onto the Haddington road. We stopped at the top of the Cockles hill, next to a field where many years ago, I used to cycle to from Haddington to collect frogspawn. Nowadays, the pond has long since been filled in, but there were some lambs, so Sandy and I rushed off to get a look at them. I also took a couple of photos of some daffodils.
We headed home via Haddington, and this afternoon relaxed around the house.

Highland cattle at Tanderlane Farm, near Garvald.


Sandy and me, close to Gifford.


Lambs, near Gifford.


Daffodils, close to Gifford.

Today was interesting, as I was using two different cameras, our usual Sony Cybershot, the photos of which are above, and also my new phone camera for the first time, whose photos are below. Of course, a phone camera can't be expected to produce as good quality pictures as a dedicated digital camera, but nonetheless, I think the pictures below are of a reasonably good quality. At least it means we have another way to get some interesting results...

Sandy at Tanderlane Farm.


The same daffodils, this time using the mobile phone camera!


Sandy and me again, where we stopped to see the lambs and daffodils.


Olivia, in the park.
post signature

0 Comments: